you know what i hate?
blogs that don't get updated.
and with all the new stuff i got going on nowadays, i barely get a chance to tell you more about the KND.
not to mention the fact that there's not really much to tell ya anymore.
but here's what i CAN tell ya before numbuh eleventy billion signs off with one last blog post:
1. you're still sending me lots of sweet, wonderful e-mails telling me how much you love the KND and how you want us to make more but i haven't been able to answer 'em like i used to. but i sooper quadruple give you my ultimate guarantee i read every one of 'em and i love ya for it!
1.5. there are NO current plans for future episodes of KND... but nowadays everything comes back at some point or another. i've got a feeling we haven't seen the end of them yet.
2. as of right now, we're still doing KND comics for DC's cartoon network action pack. i'm still writin' 'em and maurice fontenot's still drawin' em. not sure how long we'll be asked to do it, but pick 'em up at your local comic store while you're there. we're talking about maybe possibly giving away some sooper top secret info about the DCFDTL in a future issue!
3. also as of right now, i'm developing a new show with disney... it's nothing like KND, but if it's lucky enough to become a real series (which wouldn't be for a looooong time)... i'm hoping you guys love it!
all i can tell you right now is that there's a pig in it. and if you don't like pigs... well...
4. my debut first ever world premiere children's book '1000 times no' hits the shelves in spring of 2009. wanna see a sneak peek? of course you do.
5. on my 62 thousand mile list of things to do, i plan on getting a new blog started with all my latest news. who knows when it'll drop... but it's in the works.
6. and lastly, thanks to all you KND operatives who've made this blog a regular stop. it was a thrill meeting ya'll and i hope you keep the spirit of KND alive somewhere inside of you.
this has been numbuh eleventy billion, supreme commander of global KND forces.
it's been a pleasure serving with you.
kids next door rules!