Wed, Aug. 6th, 2008, 11:46 am
THE KND ARE ALRIGHT
you know what i hate?
blogs that don't get updated.
and with all the new stuff i got going on nowadays, i barely get a chance to tell you more about the KND.
not to mention the fact that there's not really much to tell ya anymore.
but here's what i CAN tell ya before numbuh eleventy billion signs off with one last blog post:
1. you're still sending me lots of sweet, wonderful e-mails telling me how much you love the KND and how you want us to make more but i haven't been able to answer 'em like i used to. but i sooper quadruple give you my ultimate guarantee i read every one of 'em and i love ya for it!
1.5. there are NO current plans for future episodes of KND... but nowadays everything comes back at some point or another. i've got a feeling we haven't seen the end of them yet.
2. as of right now, we're still doing KND comics for DC's cartoon network action pack. i'm still writin' 'em and maurice fontenot's still drawin' em. not sure how long we'll be asked to do it, but pick 'em up at your local comic store while you're there. we're talking about maybe possibly giving away some sooper top secret info about the DCFDTL in a future issue!
3. also as of right now, i'm developing a new show with disney... it's nothing like KND, but if it's lucky enough to become a real series (which wouldn't be for a looooong time)... i'm hoping you guys love it!
all i can tell you right now is that there's a pig in it. and if you don't like pigs... well...
4. my debut first ever world premiere children's book '1000 times no' hits the shelves in spring of 2009. wanna see a sneak peek? of course you do.
5. on my 62 thousand mile list of things to do, i plan on getting a new blog started with all my latest news. who knows when it'll drop... but it's in the works.
6. and lastly, thanks to all you KND operatives who've made this blog a regular stop. it was a thrill meeting ya'll and i hope you keep the spirit of KND alive somewhere inside of you.
this has been numbuh eleventy billion, supreme commander of global KND forces.
it's been a pleasure serving with you.
kids next door rules!
Wed, Aug. 6th, 2008 05:04 pm (UTC)
Aww.. It's good to finally hear from you again!
Ooh! Ooh! We love more comics! Do post them!
n' congrats on your first debut!
Wed, Aug. 6th, 2008 05:51 pm (UTC)
OMG you actually updated! It's a miracle *sparkels* You had me worried there LOL
I 'suppose since your still doing comics I'll have to make a special trip to Borders just for that :D
Wed, Aug. 6th, 2008 07:09 pm (UTC)
incelism: New episode ideas
You know if you guys are all outta episode ideas, you can always do a kinda prologue thing. Telling the story of numbuh zero through his eyes and the creation of the KND.
That'd be pretty cool.
Wed, Aug. 6th, 2008 07:54 pm (UTC)
(Anonymous): Last blog post?
I'm so happy to hear from ya Mr. W! So this is really the end of the Kids Next Blog? That's a shame! But I can still email ya right? I'm looking forward to seeing any new shows you might make, and the "1000 Times No" book looks cute! I hope to see that issue about the DCFDTL! And I still LOVE KND got the KND spirit inside me & I ain't letting it go!
I'll always be a fan of yours & the KND! Thanks so much for making them!
Thu, Aug. 7th, 2008 05:18 am (UTC)
Thank you for such an awesome show. Will definitely look forward to future plans. ;) ♥
Thu, Aug. 7th, 2008 01:49 pm (UTC)
I'm happy to hear from you again!
More of a question from me though, will the comics ever make it over to the UK? If not I'll have to try and find other means of getting ahold og 'em... And if only I could get ahold of a camera, I could post up a picture of my wall, it's completely COVERED in KND drawing, sketches, and hopefully one day soon will have a poster or two.
I'll also be looking for "1000 times no" next year, can't wait!
Thu, Aug. 7th, 2008 01:52 pm (UTC)
(Anonymous): Is that new show for that new channel?
If your new show is for Disney, is it for that new channel?
Here's what I'm talking about:
Mon, Aug. 11th, 2008 02:16 am (UTC)
(Anonymous): Re: Is that new show for that new channel?
Dude... that's scary. Don't they already have like, five channels? And Disney XD... that's hillarious. Internet addicts everywhere will be like, OMFG SMILEY!
Yeah, I.... I really just love you so much, Mr. W.
Fri, Aug. 15th, 2008 06:44 pm (UTC)
thanks for making a KND webpage. it reminds me of the time when i watched it everyday since i was little. i hope that 'Codename; KND' airs again on CN. IN THE ACTUALITY, today's cartoons are just so B-O-R-I-N-G and are not as cool as KND. everything is so LAAAAAAAME without it.
i'll always have knd in my heart.
Sat, Aug. 16th, 2008 01:41 am (UTC)
(Anonymous): keep working!
Oh, Thanks! Really amazing. keep working!
Tue, Aug. 19th, 2008 12:06 am (UTC)
(Anonymous): Your idea is taken, I'm afraid.
Mr. W, I'm afraid your idea is taken. There was a cartoon Disney aired on ABC Family and it was about a pig. It was an anime called Tokyo Pig. This was Disney's first non-Ghibli anime. Kodansha made it and Disney dubbed it. It's about a Tokyo kid named Spencer(I forget what his Japanese name was) who has a shape-shifting pig. You can still make the show with Disney. Just don't use that idea.
Thu, Aug. 21st, 2008 05:54 pm (UTC)
(Anonymous): Re: Your idea is taken, I'm afraid.
You can't copyright a story that simply involves piggies.That's just silliness.
Go Mr. W, goooo!
Wed, Aug. 20th, 2008 05:20 pm (UTC)
(Anonymous): I have a video on YouTube
and it has all my KND fanart on it.
Okay, all my BEST KND fanart. Some of it are on Deviantart and havent's been posted.
I may have been a former fan, but that doesn't mean I can't keep young fans entertained...!
Song; "Urei" by Puffy AmiYumi.